Thursday, February 11, 2010

In My Mailbox This Week

Here are the direct mail pieces I received this week in my mailbox, both as a customer and a prospect, along with anything interesting to note:

  • Garnet Hill- (Mailed as a customer) Entire opening spread dedicated to one product, supported by lifestyle photography, detail shots, and a brand message
  • Sundance- (Mailed as a customer) Opens with home product, featuring three pitchers and a dining table; most notable is the 8-page spread in the back featuring swimwear plus the continued move towards fashion-forward styling
  • Bevmo- (Very appropriate for those of you who know me well) Folded direct mail piece featuring their 5 cent sale- buy one wine, get the second for 5 cents!
  • Huggies- 10 page mailer with coupons (I read somewhere that you change nine thousand diapers in the first year with twins)
  • Boden- 172 page catalog in a small format size, featuring 15% plus free shipping and returns on a cover dot whack plus opening spread fold-out (no product on cover)
  • Grandinroad- Emphasis on “Get the Look” with more editorial content and price call-outs; free shipping on wall décor
  • Ballard Designs- Received two “Early Spring 2010” catalogs with different covers; one as a prospect and a second in an envelope with a thank you message (received as a hotline new buyer)
  • Champion- Received this catalog as a prospect, featuring sports bra sale (new catalog for me); high product density and promotional creative (featured men’s and women’s product); I suspect I received this catalog because I made a recent purchase with Athleta
  • Hanes.com- Received this catalog as a prospect; “Best bra sale ever”
  • Justice- Postcard featuring 40% entire store for 5 days only; I suspect I received this postcard because I bought a gift card for my niece

No comments: